What are SEO services? SEO services are one-time or ongoing search engine optimization services that optimise your site’s SEO to increase organic search visibility and traffic. SEO services are provided by freelancers, consultants, and agencies alike.
Today, professional search engine optimization (SEO) services are used by 55% of businesses. However, before your company even considers SEO services, you must first answer the following two questions: What exactly are SEO services, and what should an SEO company provide?
Continue reading to find out what SEO services are and what to expect when hiring an SEO agency. If you have any questions about our company’s SEO plans, please contact us online to speak with an experienced strategist.
What are SEO services?
SEO services are search engine optimization services provided by an agency, freelancer, or consultant to optimise your site for SEO so that you can capture more traffic and revenue from search. Most SEO plans will include on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, though some will focus on specific areas, such as off-page SEO.
Why use Search Engine Optimization Services?
Investing in SEO services has several advantages. Here are a few examples:
- Get assistance in specialised areas of SEO such as off-page, local, and technical SEO.
- Outsource ongoing SEO tasks such as keyword research, content creation, link building, and other similar tasks.
- Access software for ranking tracking, ROI tracking, and other purposes.
Overall, SEO agency services assist you in implementing (and maintaining) an SEO strategy, as well as tracking and monitoring your organic search performance. What’s the best part? You have more time in the day to devote to projects that require your attention.
Which Ranking Factors are Optimized by SEOs?
The ranking factors that SEO services will target will be determined by your SEO strategy. A full-service plan will optimise your website for on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, whereas an off-page SEO plan will only optimise your website for off-page SEO.
Google, for example, employs over 200 ranking factors but the most notable factors include:
- Your backlink profile, which focuses on the number and quality of external sites that link to yours.
- Your content, this includes keyword targeting, keyword integration, content usefulness, and other aspects.
- Your user experience, this includes page speed, usability, mobile friendliness, and other factors, and whether or not your SEO plan will optimise for these ranking factors is dependent on your SEO services provider.
A freelancer, for example, may specialize in certain aspects of SEO, such as off-page SEO. In comparison, a consultant may specialize in SEO audits, whereas an agency may offer plans that include on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
Contact the service provider for the most up-to-date information on what search engine optimization services include. They can provide your company with a list of deliverables as well as pricing, which your team can then use to compare SEO plans.
What are the types of SEO services offered?
We provide a wide range of SEO services to help businesses like yours improve their online visibility and attract more visitors to their websites. Among our services are:
- Keyword Research – We conduct extensive research to identify the most relevant and high-traffic keywords for your business. This helps us to optimize your website’s content and on-page elements for the best possible results.
- On-Page Optimization – Our team of experienced SEO professionals works to optimize your website’s on-page elements, including your page titles, meta descriptions, headers, and content. We ensure that each element is carefully crafted to include your target keywords in a natural and effective way, while also ensuring that the content is informative, engaging, and valuable to your website visitors.
- Link Building – In addition to on-page optimization, we also focus on building high-quality links to your website from other authoritative and relevant websites. We use a variety of tactics to acquire these links, including guest blogging, broken link building, and outreach campaigns to influencers and thought leaders in your industry.
- Content Creation – We understand the importance of creating high-quality, engaging, and informative content for your website. Our team of experienced content creators can help you develop a comprehensive content strategy that includes blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and more to help establish your business as a thought leader in your industry and attract more visitors to your website.
- Local SEO – If your business has a physical location, we can help you improve your local SEO rankings by optimizing your website for local search terms, managing your online business listings, and implementing other local SEO tactics.
- Ecommerce SEO – If your business sells products online, we can help you improve your ecommerce SEO rankings by optimizing your product pages, creating high-quality product descriptions, and implementing other ecommerce SEO tactics.
Overall, our SEO services are intended to assist businesses like yours in increasing their online visibility, attracting more visitors to their websites, and, ultimately, driving more sales and revenue. Contact us today to find out how we can help your company succeed online.