Your decision to start a medical clinic in Dubai is sound! And it’s easy to see why! A large number of medical professionals from all over the world approach us and express their desire to open a medical clinic in Dubai, UAE. This article is for you if you want to open a private clinic in Dubai. We have covered practically every area of medical clinic setup in Dubai, UAE.
Step-by-step Guide for Opening a Clinic in Dubai
Opening a clinic in Dubai requires several steps to be taken, which are mentioned in the search results. The steps are similar across sources, with some variations. Here’s a step-by-step guide based on the information provided in the search results:
- Choose a trading name for your medical establishment that is in line with the trade name laws and regulations set out by the United Arab Emirates government. This name will be sent to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for approval, which will complete the first stage of registration. , , , , 
- After the name has been approved, file an online application with the DED for registering the name. , , 
- Obtain initial approval of the clinic by submitting another application to the DED. , , 
- Obtain a license from the DED if you want to set up a company in Dubai. The license must be approved by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). DHA will provide specific licenses for consultants, resident doctors, interns, specialists, and general practitioners. , , , 
- To open a medical clinic in Dubai, you must hold a medical degree, or you can do this through a Director of the clinic with a medical degree. You can get a private clinic license in Dubai in the fields of urology, gynecology, dentistry, as well as cosmetology and oncologists, or you can also start a complete medical center. , , , 
- There are very strict rules for acquiring space to open a medical clinic in Dubai, in terms of size, finishing, utility area, equipment, etc. Moreover, each type of medical institution has its own requirements. For example, required facilities are different to open a dental clinic in Dubai and dental poly clinic. , 
- It is necessary to obtain a large number of all possible approvals and certifications from the concerned quarters to open a private clinic in Dubai or to open a dental clinic in Dubai. The approvals come from various departments in Dubai and can create trouble for experts, especially those who are new according to health law in UAE. , 
- To open a dental clinic in Dubai, you need a medical degree, or you can acquire the services of a Director if you don’t have a medical degree, but he must have a degree of medical to open a private clinic in Dubai. Staff at all levels must also have a license to deliver their services in the UAE. 
- You will only require a local service agent for the registration of your license. The whole process for obtaining a license for opening a clinic or a poly clinic can be divided into the following steps: Initial approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED). , , 
- Dubai is becoming a globally recognized center for technological innovation in all sectors, including healthcare. The city provides the best infrastructure and ample opportunities for medical practitioners who aspire to work in a growing medical ecosystem. 
Opening a clinic in Dubai requires obtaining licenses and approvals from various departments, and the process can be time-consuming and expensive. However, Dubai provides ample opportunities for medical practitioners and is an ideal location to start a healthcare business.